Tell us what you need and we'll be in touch.
Click here to get your conveyancing estimate!
Get more information !
Newbury: 01635 521212
Wantage: 01235 771234
Swindon: 01793 511055
Andrew heads up Charles Lucas & Marshall's Employment Law Team. He is based at the firm's Newbury office but works across the firm's other offices in Swindon and Wantage.
He knows the area extremely well having specialised in employment law for another Berkshire based firm for six years.
Andrew is experienced in advising both employers and employees in employment disputes and is also used to working with employers as well as senior managers and HR advisers in advising on risk management policies and procedures.
His experience, skills and local knowledge have made him one of the leading employment lawyers in the region.
What clients said about Andrew Egan:
- "I was more than happy with the service."
- "This is the first time I have needed the help of Andrew Egan. His guidance was exactly in line with the high standard we have come to expect from Charles Lucas & Marshall. Previously we have used Charles Lucas & Marshall in connection with house purchase and will writing."
- "All in all a very professional service and a pleasure to meet, and be supported by Andrew Egan. His PA/secretary support to me from Sarah Lardner was also excellent."
- "Andrew was reassuring, professional and efficient. Andrew's PA always kept me informed of Andrew's whereabouts and if there was going to be a delay."
- "This was the first time I have needed the help of Andrew Egan. His guidance was exactly in line with the high standard we have come to expect from Charles Lucas & Marshall. Previously we have used Charles Lucas & Marshall in connection with a house purchase and Will writing."
- "Once again, thank you very much for providing the prompt and quality guidance in respect of my compromise agreement .. As expected, the quality of service and guidance provided by yourself is what we have come to expect from Charles Lucas & Marshall."
- "Andrew was very helpful when I was initially making enquiries, other solicitors would not engage at all with me without a fee but Andrew and I had an initial "free call" before my first appointment with him the following day. I found the service he provided very good and I would definitely recommend his services to others."
- "The service I received was excellent, friendly and professional."
- "Andrew went out of his way to include me in a meeting at very short notice. Delivery of services was excellent, as was the advice given."
You can contact Andrew Egan on 01635 521212 or email@example.com