Paul Trincas has been appointed head of corporate services at lawyers, Charles Lucas & Marshall.
Paul has been with the firm for 29 years and a partner for 20 years. A specialist in commercial litigation, he is a leading expert on motoring law disputes, commercial and contractual law and dispute resolution.
His appointment brings a wealth of experience to the firm’s corporate services team, adding to the wide range of employment and corporate law services already available.
“We can now, under one umbrella, provide a broader range of legal services to our clients, tailor made to the needs of individuals, small and family businesses, partnerships and large commercial companies,” says Paul. “Our aim is to provide for their entire needs, whether of a contentious or non-contentious nature.”
For further information please contact Paul Trincas on 01635 521212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Paul Trincas
- Consumer Rights – What Are Businesses Obliged To Do? - June 24th, 2016
- Recovering Business Debts -The Use Of Charging Orders - February 17th, 2016
- New Procedures to End Assured Shorthold Tenancy - October 1st, 2015
- John Wick: Chapter 2(2017) - December 3rd, 2014
- BOUNDARY DISPUTES - December 3rd, 2014