Rupert Wright has joined the corporate services team at solicitors, Charles Lucas & Marshall.
A graduate of Oxford University, he initially trained as an accountant with Deloitte before joining a leading City practice where he acted for various blue-chip companies.
Rupert Wright has spent much of his professional life in Berkshire working for a range of companies from large plcs, including many household names, through to small businesses.
He will now work across Charles Lucas & Marshall’s four offices in Berkshire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire, advising SMEs and larger organisations on issues such as MBOs, asset sales and associated contractual and commercial property work.
“Charles Lucas & Marshall has a very experienced commercial team but I would hope that my track record, particularly in areas such as IT and mergers and acquisitions will be useful for corporate clients,” said Rupert.
For further information please contact Rupert Wright on 01635 521212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last 5 posts by Paul Trincas
- Consumer Rights – What Are Businesses Obliged To Do? - June 24th, 2016
- Recovering Business Debts -The Use Of Charging Orders - February 17th, 2016
- New Procedures to End Assured Shorthold Tenancy - October 1st, 2015
- John Wick: Chapter 2(2017) - December 3rd, 2014
- BOUNDARY DISPUTES - December 3rd, 2014