Elianne Edgington and Mark Chapman have joined the family law team at Newbury solicitors, Charles Lucas & Marshall.
Elianne was previously with Reading solicitors, Field Seymour Parkes and prior to that was a family lawyer at Newbury firm, Horsey Lightly for eight years.
Mark Chapman was previously with Basingstoke solicitors, Wills Chandler and has also worked for Oxford law firm, Darbys.
Both have specialized in family law since 2006 and are members of Resolution, the family law group committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes. Resolution promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems which considers the needs of the whole family.
Last 5 posts by Hemant Amin
- Coffin Mew and Charles Lucas & Marshall Announce Merger - January 30th, 2017
- Charles Lucas & Marshall - Newsletter - Winter 2017 - January 13th, 2017
- Exam Success for Swindon Conveyancer - June 24th, 2016
- Charles Lucas & Marshall - Newsletter - Winter 2015 - December 18th, 2015
- New Head of Residential Property for Charles Lucas & Marshall - May 12th, 2015