Thames Valley law firm, Charles Lucas & Marshall has elected Hemant Amin as its new managing partner.
The firm, which has offices in Newbury, Swindon, Wantage and Hungerford, has been operating in the Thames Valley for nearly 150 years. With clients throughout the south of England, it advises many of the region’s leading commercial businesses and high net worth individuals.
Hemant Amin, who joined the Charles Lucas & Marshall in September 1989 has been a member of the firm’s management board for ten years. He will continue as practice development partner as well as taking over as managing partner from Malcolm Poynter on 1 August.
Malcolm Poynter will continue to head up the firm’s commercial property team.
David Thomas, head of Charles Lucas & Marshall’s Wantage office was re-elected as finance partner.
“We have a reputation for delivering a high standard of legal expertise from our specialist teams,” says Hemant Amin. “There has been a lot of change in the legal landscape and among regional law firms in recent years.”
“Our experience, reputation and loyal client base have enabled us to grow organically and ensure we are in the best possible shape to face the future.”
Hemant will also become president of Newbury Rotary Club in July.
You can contact Hemant on 01635 521212 or email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Hemant Amin
- Coffin Mew and Charles Lucas & Marshall Announce Merger - January 30th, 2017
- Charles Lucas & Marshall - Newsletter - Winter 2017 - January 13th, 2017
- Exam Success for Swindon Conveyancer - June 24th, 2016
- Charles Lucas & Marshall - Newsletter - Winter 2015 - December 18th, 2015
- New Head of Residential Property for Charles Lucas & Marshall - May 12th, 2015