Brigitte Chandler has been appointed head of office at Swindon law firm, Charles Lucas & Marshall.
An industrial disease lawyer of considerable repute, she joined the firm eight years ago and has spent all her professional life in Swindon.
Once dubbed ‘the scourge of British Rail’ for her fight for compensation for sufferers of industrial disease, she earned the title after successfully winning millions of pounds of compensation for victims of asbestos disease and deafness claims.
She takes over as head of office from Hugh Ellins who will continue to develop the firm’s commercial property, development and planning law practice as well as specialist dental practices panel work.
Brigitte Chandler specialises in asbestos claims in all industries including railway, shipping, dockyards, construction and manufacturing. Over the years she has fought in numerous Court of Appeal cases, establishing new law.
She is a founder of the charity, the Swindon and South West Asbestos Group which was set up to help asbestos sufferers, their wives and widows.
Please contact Brigitte Chandler on 01793 511055 or email@example.com
Last 5 posts by Brigitte Chandler
- Leeds Man Receives Pay-Out from British Rail After - December 7th, 2016
- Widow Appeals For Witnesses From Derbyshire Building Company After Husband’s Death From Asbestos - October 20th, 2016
- Former Swindon Pressed Steel Worker Wins Asbestos Court Case - July 26th, 2016
- Gloucestershire Widow Wins Asbestos Damages from Bedford Engineering Company - July 26th, 2016
- Supreme Court Rejects Illogical Precedent on Death Payments - March 16th, 2016